On this episode:
For some people, now is the time for spring cleaning, which often means diving into a cluttered closet and getting it cleaned out and organized. When you think about your finances, that can often be very similar to that closet that you stuff anything and everything into.
In this episode, let’s see what principles we can take from a closet clean-out that we can apply to our financial lives. We want to make sure you have everything set up correctly so that it’s organized in a way that serves you rather than just being a collection of stuff that we’ve thrown in over the years.
And once you have everything where it needs to be, it’s important to take the steps necessary to keep everything organized and we’ll share tips on how to do that as well.
Specific learning points:
- How our financial portfolio often becomes a closet where we just store old stuff. (1:10)
- Where do you even start when you try to organize your finances? (2:54)
- Is this something you can do completely on your own? (5:53)
- Tips for staying organized once you declutter your financial closet. (9:08)
- How Palante Wealth can help with your finances. (12:59)
Retirease Radio is hosted by Victor J. Medina, a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA®) and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP™). Founder of Medina Law Group & Palante Wealth Advisors, Victor and his companies are dedicated to empowering people through education about estate planning and their finances.